TEAM International cooperates with Telenor Denmark as the strategic software development partner
Dedicated Development Center
- Application Development
- QA & Testing
- Configuration Management
- Business Analysis
- .NET Developers
- JAVA Developers
- Front End Developers
- QA Engineers
- Configuration Manager
- Department Manager
Platform / Technology
- ASP.NET MVC 4
- EPiServer CMS
- HTML/CSS: HTML5, CSS3, SCSS
Telenor Denmark – part of the Telenor Group, currently ranked as one of the world’s largest mobile operators with over 184 million mobile subscriptions worldwide with operations in 14 countries and more than 40,000 employees. Headquartered in Oslo, Norway and incorporated in 1855, Telenor has a proud heritage of more than 150 years of telecom experience.
Telenor Denmark started a dedicated development center in the beginning of 2011. Now we have successfully taken more than 100 people on board and are covering .NET, Java, quality assurance, configuration management and business analysis in the Kharkiv DDC.
In 2014 Telenor Denmark started Optimus Prime, the largest and the most ambitious project. A completely new IT stack is being implemented and TEAM has been selected to develop a new .NET web application, which will serve as the interface to both external customers and internal employees.
This is a new long-term commitment between Telenor and TEAM who provides more than 80 people for the project.
After a year of development, the release was live in 2015. The new stack will subsequently be implemented in all other Telenor Europe business units and will consequently be multitenancy and support several languages to help create, unify and differentiate the experience for all users.
In March 2016 Mobile part of Optimus Prime Program was successfully launched in Denmark. It gave a start for Telenor’s business transformation in order to adapt to the changing world, new market realities and shifting customer trends. This will allow the company to focus on customers instead of legacy systems support, will provide shorter time to market, much easier integration of new services and cooperation with partners etc.
Moving towards such ambitious goals has become possible thanks to the hard work of front end and back end development teams in China and Ukraine. Telenor ambition is to launch Optimus Prime in all European business units. The next business transformation is planned for Hungary and all related activities are now in progress.
Functions being performed:
1. Implementing a new middleware platform based on JBoss, which puts all the workflows from WebLogic to JBoss
2. Creating new payment methods for Telenor’s web shop on www.telenor.dk.
3. Implementing new mobile subscription products in all Telenor sales channels including web shop, retail self-service website and the CRM system used by Telenor call center
4. Adding new and enhancing existing self-service features on www.telenor.dk, thereby reducing the load on Telenor call center
5. Creating new web application for error reporting in the business segment
6. Adding new features and bugs fixing on Telenor’s project portfolio management system
7. Bug fixing on all important Telenor applications