The privacy and security of our customers’ data, as well as our own, have always been a top priority for us. We make sure to stay abreast of the latest updates in regulations and follow best practices for compliance and security standards. Being in compliance and keeping data secure avoids hefty fines and ensures the ongoing trust of our customers. It’s simply good business. To learn more about what we do to secure your data, read up on our approach to compliance.
With the European Union’s General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) taking effect as of May 25, 2018, TEAM has worked diligently to be prepared for the impact on our organization and to be in a position to ensure our customers are GDPR compliant. We respect the EU GDPR implementation and EU citizens personal data rights. Are you and your organization prepared?
How Can We Help?
With our expertise in GDPR compliance, we can help you avoid those hefty fines. Here is an overview of how we can assist with GDPR compliance consulting services. We offer two phases: Assessment and Implementation.
We can offer a 360° objective view on the GDPR compliance status in your organization and provide you with an Assessment Report with recommendations for improvements to cover identified gaps to compliance.
The assessment will include:
- Data mapping
- Data Privacy processes assessment (governance, processes, technical and organizational measures)
- Data Protection Impact Assessment – DPIA (risks, six data processing principles, data subject rights)
TEAM will request the participation of and access to the organization’s executive team, information security and/or GDPR compliance personnel, key data processing personnel, as well as the legal team; to make sure we get a full view of the organization’s current processes and areas impacted.
The assessments can be performed either remote or onsite in one or multiple locations. Upon completion of the assessment, we will provide the following:
- Assessment Report:
- Data Protection Impact Assessment document
- Recommended technical and organizational measures
- Implementation Proposal for compliant framework
Implementation of Compliant Framework
We can guide you through the improvement process and implementation of a compliant framwork that will meet the standards and guidelines needed to achieve GDPR compliance.
This service will include:
- Implementation Program detailed approach based on Assessment Results is approved, including actions, timeframes, and responsibilities.
- Implementation of compliant framework:
- Governance, processess, responsibilities
- Technical and organizational measures
- Staff trainings
- Post assessment
TEAM will work with a Framework Implementation Team (FIT) established on the customer side. We will hold remote or onsite consulting sessions, guiding the FIT towards compliance.
If you and your organization are unsure of how the GDPR will affect you or how to prepare for compliance, contact us to schedule a consultation.