Ukraine is a top-ranked Eastern-European IT leader in terms of quantity and quality of IT resources:
- #1 in Eastern Europe in number of IT professionals
- 25,000 experienced IT professionals
- 17,000 IT graduates in 2013
- #5 in the region in quality of math & science education
- Ukrainian IT students always succeed in international competitions by Microsoft, Google, and others.
Learn about TEAM’s Educational Program and partnership with Karazin Kharkiv National University School of Computer Sciences
- With 25 universities and 60+ R&D institutions, Kharkiv is historically considered to be the scientific and intellectual center of Ukraine.
- Second-largest pool of IT professionals in Ukraine
- 6 highly ranked technical universities and 3,500 IT graduates annually
- 2-hour flight from Vienna, 45 min flight from Kyiv
- Well-developed region with reasonable costs structure
- Lviv has a strong position in IT services and represents cultural and geographical proximity to Western Europe.
- KPMG named Lviv among the TOP 30 promising outsourcing destinations worldwide
- 5 highly ranked technical universities and 1,500 IT graduates annually
- 1.5-hour flight from Vienna, 2-hour flight from Münich
- Named the Best Ukrainian City To Live In
- The largest pool of IT professionals in Ukraine (estimated 90,000 people in the industry)
- 30,000+ IT graduates annually
- 100+ R&D centers operated by major high-tech companies (Oracle, Cisco, Samsung)
- One of Top 50 Global Emerging Outsourcing Cities according to Tholon’s List.
- Direct connection with the US and major European cities