iTMP Technology, Inc. was founded in Santa Barbara, California, to revolutionize the world of fitness and health metrics monitoring. iTMP partners with industry leaders to bring health and fitness metrics to the iPhone and iPod computing platforms. With iTMP’s Digifit™ Connect wireless bridge and its suite of applications, people can track their health and fitness information anywhere, with no syncing or additional uploading software.
Challenge and Solution
The Digifit Ecosystem is a fitness tracking solution that consists of iCardio, iRunner, iSpinner, iBiker and iPower.
• iCardio™- tracks heart rate, calories burned and time in target zones
• iRunner™ – tracks heart rate, distance and pace and time in target zones
• iBiker™ – tracks heart rate, speed, distance, cadence
• iSpinner™ – tracks heart rate, cadence and time in target zones
• iPower™ – tracks WATTS in addition to heart rate, speed, distance, cadence
The Digifit Ecosystem is the only complete solution for monitoring fitness and health data for the iPhone and iPod Touch.
TEAM International chose a Service-Oriented Architecture (SOA) and Agile project methodology which is well suited for
this type of application development effort. The application has been developed in compliance with Apple guidelines for iPad, iPhone and iPod applications development.
Scope of Project
The list of application features includes:
• iPhone Digifit Core application
• iWeigh module for Digifit
• Weight Tracking in the Digifit Cloud
• Cadence Challenge leader board page
• Cloud Data Storage for Digifit
• iPhone Digifit Cloud Interface
• iPressure protocol and UI
• iPad video player for iPad version
• Withings Weight Scale integration
The project was completed on budget, in a timely manner and delivered to the client ready-to-use. iPhone coding best practices were implemented throughout the course of development. The Digifit Ecosystem is the only complete solution for monitoring fitness and health data for the iPhone and iPod Touch.