Conversant is an industry leader in personalized digital marketing. Its fully integrated personalization platform and deep, real-time consumer knowledge allow for the delivery of highly relevant media—driving an average 10x incremental return on ad spend for the world’s biggest brands.
Internet / Digital Marketing
The Challenge and Solutions
Conversant approached TEAM International to help build out their engineering delivery teams. This called for accessing talent bases across several different disciplines, including back-end (Java and Node.js), Front-end (Angular) and Business Intelligence.
The contributors from TEAM have joined a number of different Conversant project-based teams, and work (virtually) side-by-side with Conversant engineers every day using a staff-augmentation model.
Conversant is in the midst of evolving its systems across multiple fronts, and TEAM’s engineers help provide the talent and horsepower needed for such an ambitious endeavor. This effort includes designing and building a new microservices architecture, a loosely-coupled front end platform and a sharable component library, while simultaneously supporting existing codebases.
The BI engineers from TEAM work with Conversant’s analytics development group in developing and maintaining ETL jobs that feed growing and diverse reporting needs. Conversant has the challenge of reporting details that represent millions of rows per day, so writing high-performance SQL is a must. TEAM’s BI engineers are up to that task and have earned Conversant’s confidence.
TEAM International augments 6 different solutions teams at Conversant, working side by side in front-end, back-end and BI capacities.
- Java, Spring Framework
- js Express
- AngularJS, Angular, TypeScript, RxJS
- HTML5, CSS, SCSS
- Docker Swarm
Scrum and Kanban
TEAM’s engineers have had a direct impact on achieving these results in the past year:
- Implementing features across multiple projects that enable the migration of client campaigns off of legacy system
- New microservices that deliver shared search and changelog features
- Provided the critical mass to build out a brand new forecasting application
- Delivering a new client-facing audience building application
- Contributing reusable components to Conversant’s front-end component library
- Extended the capacity and reach of the BI report development team