ON24 is the global leader in webinar-based marketing solutions that drive demand generation and customer engagement. Its patented cloud-based platform features an interactive and immersive user interface and industry leading webinar analytics for events, campaigns and benchmarking.
The company approached TEAM International to help add new features to existing webinar platform, and test major applications. The project scope included Backend and Frontend Application Development and Business Analysis. Now TEAM covers JAVA development, as well as latest MVC front-end technologies and BA.
Our QA team is responsible for planning and designing prerelease regression testing. All the communications regarding planning work and work status are performed through Technical Team leads on the customer side, while technical communications regarding defect reports go directly to responsible developer. Our team is also working on test automation of the system utilizing Selenium WebDriver. One release per 1.5-2 months is planned.
• Adding new features to ON24 Webcasting platform
• Bug fixing on major ON24 applications
• Implementing powerful social media video Share/Analytics to improve customer ROI
• Complete Redesign for VSHOW phone app
– New windows design and functionality
– Fixed broken functionalities
– Update functionalities to match tablet and desktop
– Cleanups to improve maintenance and improve performance
• Bug solving on VSHOW html web app’s
• Adding new features for HTML
– Click Tracking hotspots
– Rich text windows and embedded widgets
– Creating Models and Services
– Creating View designs
– Adding business logic
– About and help feature
Today, ON24 and TEAM are versatile partners. The companies plan to expand the cooperation to achieve success through creating and delivering cost-effective software solutions. TEAM continues to work on client’s applications to ensure maximum webcast reach and enhance customer engagement.
Director of Engineering, ON24