Senior Java Developer
• Upper Intermediate English, written/spoken.
• Strong OOP knowledge.
• Work experience 3+ years.
• Good theoretical knowledge and practical experience in: Java 6 stack – JSF, restful Web Services, EJB 3, JPA with Hibernate, JBoss, SOA, HTML5 support in JSF, AJAX, Web Services, Java Script.
• Theoretical knowledge and work experience in databases, 1+ years.
• Proficient use of tools: Source Controls, Bug/Task/Time trackers, Continuous Integration - Jenkins.
• Unit testing - JUnit, DBUnit. Documents/Code reviews.
• Experience in software design.
• Discipline and strong attention to details.
• University degree in Computer Science (or equivalent).
• Good knowledge and practical use of 1-2 software development methodologies (waterfall, iterative, SCRUM, etc.).
• Practical experience in working with documents: Software Requirements Specification, Software Design Specification, Reports.
• Desire for self-improvement.
• Ability for teamwork.
• Experience in effort estimates.
• Ability to read/understand UML diagrams.
• Ability to follow corporate policies and management directions.
• Effective work with minimal or no supervision.
• Ability to learn subject matter area(s).
• Follow company policies, software development standards/processes/practices.
SEND RESUME at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us +38 (057) 760-2256.
Continue searching our current openings database
Feel free to take a look at Our Benefits