TEAM recommends a particular development methodology according to project specifics and customer’s needs. We support both Agile (SCRUM or Kanban) and Waterfall methodologies, and choose the one during solutions development stage of the engagement process.
A very flexible SDLC methodology in terms of requirements, planning, results, and resources with the following priorities:
- Individuals and interactions over processes and tools
- Working software over comprehensive documentation
- Customer collaboration over contract negotiation
- Responding to change over following a plan
Used for long term support projects with changing scope and many independent assignments within an agreed time constrained cycles. This methodology is distinguished by stable project team with well defined roles.
Used for developing software products and processes with an emphasis on just-in-time delivery. In this approach, the process, from definition of a task to its delivery to the customer, is displayed for participants to see and developers pull work from a queue.
Within this methodology each consequent phase begins after the previous one has been done. The Waterfall includes seven stages in the following order:
- Requirements specification
- Construction (implementation or coding)
- Testing and debugging